Benefits of Homeschooling with CVA
|CVA is fully accredited and registered as a Private School.|
- CVA homeschoolers are considered Private School Students
- According to Bright Futures Scholarship Program, students who have attended a home education program (such as homeschooling through the county) during grades 11 and 12 require higher SAT/ACT scores than public or private school students.
2009 Florida Bright Futures Scholarship Initial Eligibility Brochure (pdf)
- Unlike homeschooling through the county, CVA offers a legal high school diploma and transcript.
Help and Guidance
- We offer caring, professional, and experienced staff for guidance in curriculum choices, learning styles, ect.
- CVA provides curriculum packages for K-12 (separate cost from tuition)
- Seminars and workshops
- Lending Library
- We have planned field trips and events.
- CVA offers extra curricular activities such as Drama, Yearbook, "Because" Community Service Club, etc.
- Monthly Moms' Night Out
- We offer dual enrollment consultation with local colleges for CVA seniors with exceptional grades and test scores.
- Annual Standardized Achievement Tests
- Annual PSATs
- Diagnostic Testing Available
- CVA maintains records and grades
- Annual Graduation Ceremony for Kindergarten and Senior Graduates