Guest Student Options
Students do not need to have their records held by Christian Victory Academy in order to participate in our on-campus and online classes.
Families who would like their records to remain with another institution may still sign up for individual classes under the Guest Student Program.
All families and students must maintain the standards of the CVA Code of Conduct, and abide by the Dress Code to be eligible for this program.
- All books and uniform are included in the class fees.
- Guest Students will receive classroom instruction according to the current schedule and given all assignments for the week.
- Students are responsible to turn in all work on time and to communicate with the teacher if there is a problem or if they are going to be absent.
- If students are absent it is their responsibility to reach the teacher and work out a timetable for getting the material in on time.
- Teachers reserve the right to place a time limit on receiving make-up work. Work that is not turned in is given a zero. Work that is late will have point taken off.
- Parents and students are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct and to read the Campus Policies.
- Registration Fee: $100 (due at registration–non-refundable)
- Course Fee: $700 per on-campus course or $600 per on-line course. This total can be divided into 10 monthly payments.
Initial Documents and Obligations
Because Christian Victory Academy is not the school of record, no transcripts are maintained and no academic advisement is available for Guest Students. Guest Students must:
- Complete the Guest Student Application.
- Read the Affirmation of Commitment & Disclaimer, but please do not sign it until you come in for your enrollment appointment.
- Read and sign the Likeness Release Form.
- Provide a copy of a Birth Certificate and Immunization record
- Read and sign the Code of Conduct & Dress Code.
Instruction and Grade Reporting
- A full year course consists of 2 semesters, 36 weeks or 72 hours of classroom instruction.
- Guest Students must go directly to the teacher for any grades. CVA does not provide a report card for Guest Students.